Gear Motions, Inc. – Nixon Gear Division, a successful, employee owned precision gear manufacturing company, seeks a full time CNC Machinist/Machine Operator for a full time set-up position on 2nd shift (Monday – Thursday, 4:30 pm – 3:00 am). 3-5 years experience desired with a variety of CNC equipment. Preference given to machinists that are familiar with Mazatrol and Fanuc controllers. Familiarity with close tolerances, ISO and SPC processes helpful.
- Setup and run CNC lathes and CNC mills.
- Utilize and interpret engineering drawings.
- Assist with the development of processing concepts, as well as problem solving specific to turning/milling processes.
- Recommend and implement manufacturing process cost reduction initiative.
- Work with peers to assist in inventory management of approved tooling area.
- Communicates with peers and outside vendors to facilitate improvements.
- Evaluates product processes according to specification and quality standards.
Gear Motions provides an excellent benefits package which includes eligibility for health, dental, life and disability insurance and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) along with a very well-funded 401k Retirement Plan. Only qualified candidates should apply.
For any questions about your online employment application, please contact email@example.com