Gear Motions, Inc. – Nixon Gear Division, an employee owned custom precision gear manufacturing company, seeks a CNC Machinist for a full time set-up position on first shift (Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm). Minimum 5 years experience desired with CNC lathes and vertical mills. Preference given to machinists that are familiar with Mazatrol and Fanuc controllers. Familiarity with close tolerances, ISO and SPC processes helpful.
- Setup and run CNC lathes and CNC mills.
- Utilize and interpret engineering drawings.
- Assist with the development of processing concepts, as well as problem solving specific to turning/milling processes.
- Recommend and implement manufacturing process cost reduction initiative.
- Work with peers to assist in inventory management of approved tooling area.
- Communicates with peers and outside vendors to facilitate improvements.
- Evaluates product processes according to specification and quality standards.
Gear Motions provides an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, 401k Retirement Plan, and is capped off by a generous Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
For any questions about your online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org