Gear Motions, a growing employee owned company, has a need for a full-time CNC or Manual Machinist at their Oliver Gear Division in Buffalo, NY. Experience as a machinist or manual machines along with using required inspection equipment is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalency
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience setting up and using various CNC turning equipment.
- Good mechanical ability and with good shop math skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow Customer and Engineering requirements.
- Ability to be punctual on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn and take notes while training with one of our senior machinist.
- Authorized to work in the United States
Gear Motions has an excellent benefit package which includes eligibility for health, dental, life and disability insurance and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) along with a very well-funded 401k Retirement Plan.
If you are an experienced CNC or Manual Machinist and would like an opportunity to become a successful member of our team and be part of a long established employee owned company with a nice work environment and excellent benefits, please apply below.
For any questions about your online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org