Gear Motions, a growing Employee Owned company, has a need for a Gear Grinding Machinist at their Niagara Gear Division in Buffalo, NY with preferred experience setting up and running Gear Grinding Equipment (both CNC and Manual ) along with required inspection equipment.
We will work with the right candidate to teach them our specific equipment if they know the principles of Gearing.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalency
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years experience setting up and using various gear grinding equipment preferably Gleason, Reishauer or Hofler machines.
- Good mechanical ability and with good shop math skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow Customer and Engineering requirements.
- Ability to be punctual on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn and take notes while training with one of our senior machinist.
- Authorized to work in the United States
Main Benefit Package includes
- Competitive pay scale (based on experience)
- ESOP (Stock ownership program – retirement plan )
- 401k savings plan with 50% company match
- Liberal vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dental insurance
- Plenty of overtime is available
If you are an experienced Gear Grinding Machinist and would like an opportunity to become a successful member of our team and be part of a long established employee owned company with a nice work environment and excellent benefits, please complete the application below.
For any questions about your online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org