Gear Motions, Inc., a successful, growing, employee-owned precision gear manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager for its Buffalo Operations Division. This position will be responsible to identify issues and initiate solutions at our two current facilities in Buffalo. The Human Resource Manager will also perform day-to-day administrative human resources functions for our Buffalo Operations Division and communicate with the Corporate human resource department for guidance for all unresolved issues and questions. Additionally, some clerical and accounts receivable functions will reside with this position.
- Follows Corporate guidelines to insure proper maintenance of human resource, benefit insurance plans, and payroll records for the Buffalo Operations Division.
- Administratively process new employees and provide a general orientation to Company policies and benefits.
- Process and maintain all workers’ compensation claim information, including maintain OSHA record keeping and reporting.
- Develop and participate in employee discipline strategies and insure consistency and proper documentation.
- Monitors performance evaluation program for the Buffalo Operations Division.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data as needed for Senior Mgmt.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of human resource experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Gear Motions, Inc. has an excellent benefit package which includes a competitive pay scale, eligibility for health, dental, life and disability insurance and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) along with a very well-funded 401k Retirement Plan.
If you match the qualifications and are up for this challenge, you may apply below or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about your online employment application, please contact email@example.com