Gear Motions, Inc. – Nixon Gear Division, an employee owned custom precision gear manufacturing company, is seeking a full time second shift (4:30pm to 3:00am Monday through Thursday) Experienced Machine Operator. Overall responsibility is to operate CNC lathes and gear cutting machines within the assigned department.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating CNC lathes in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have sufficient shop math ability to be able to calculate and understand metal tolerances.
- Experience using a variety of measuring equipment.
- Ability to understand the function and capability of all shop equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Gear Motions provides an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, 401k Retirement Plan, and is capped off by a generous Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
For any questions about your online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org