Turning is the machining process that gives shape to a raw material such as metal, wood, plastics, and more. It is typically done using a machine called a lathe, which can be CNC or manually controlled.
Gear turning technology requires proper equipment, and Gear Motions is equipped with a range of turning machinery from Mori Seiki to Okuma. Our skilled team is trained to produce high quality gears at every stage of the process.
Contact us to learn more about our gear manufacturing operations and how we can bring our service and expertise to your next project.
- Mori Seiki NLX2500SY with Live Tooling
- Mori Seiki NLX2500DY with Live Tooling
- Mazak – Twin Spindle DT20R with Bar Loader
- Leblond Baron 25 Universal
- Mori Seiki SL 15A Universal
- Mori Seiki SL250 BMC
- Engine Lathe
- Mori Sieki NL3000
- Okuma LB-45 CNC
- OM VTL
- Yama Seiki GA-3300
- Yama Seiki GLS-200