At Gear Motions, we have been cutting spur and helical gears since our inception.
Our equipment and expertise is ideal for precision gear cutting both small and large diameter gears. Gear cutting capabilities include spur, helical, bevel and worm gears, as well as multiple types of sprockets, timing pulleys, shafts and splines.
Regardless of the size of your order, our gear manufacturing network is able to complete your gear cutting projects quickly and effectively. In fact, we continually make investments in top of the line gear manufacturing equipment to ensure we are able to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
Contact us to discuss your gear cutting needs with our knowledgeable team today.
Gear Cutting Machinery
- (1) Gleason Genesis 400H
- (1) Liebherr LC380
- (1) Gleason 782 G-Tech 6 Axis
- (1) Mitsubishi GC20
- (1) Mitsubishi GD20
- (1) Mitsubishi GE15A
- (1) Koepfer 200 with Automation
- (2) 16″ Pfauter P400
- (1) 24″ Pfauter P630
- (1) 36″ Pfauter P900
- (1) 72″ G&E
- (1) 60S G&E Gasher
- (2) Richardon R200 CNC
- (6) Barber Coleman from 6″ to 16″
- (1) Wolf GH20-11D
- (1) Fellows No. 4AGS
- (2) Fellows No. 36
- (1) Gleason 2A Straight Bevel Gear Generator
- (2) Gleason 14A Straight Bevel Gear Generator
- (1) Gleason 24A Straight Bevel Gear Generator
- (2) Gleason 104 Straight Bevel Gear Generator